Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My "Profile"

Before

After
In this photo, I did a number of things to edit it to the way I like it. First of all, to brighten it up, I used curves tool. This allowed my to even out the balance of the the light and dark colors. Second, I used the color balance option. I thought the picture did not bring out any colors in the photo, so I slid the red slider up to about 20% percent and the and green slider about 6%. This gave me just enough contrast to make the picture come alive. Third, I decided to change the green background to a lighter blue. To do this, I used the Hue/Saturation tool. I love how this tool can change the mood and setting of you picture with just a couple slides. :)
And last, to touch up my skin, I used the Dodge Tool. I felt that my color was a little to red from my acne and etc. The dodge tool lightened up my skin to make a brighter feeling. I believe I could have used a better editor for acne, but this was sufficient enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment