Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 5 Favorite Places at PAA!

Library
Green Screen in Mac Lab
Art in Chapel
Bleachers in Gym

All of these places symbolize areas that I love to be in. They stand out in my mind as some of the best spots in the school. I tried to take the best pictures possible, and changed the contrast just enough so they would stick out. PAA has several nice features, but once they build the new school, there will be many more. My favorite photo take here would have to be the portrait of the art in the chapel. The purple tons to this photo definitely contrast with the black surroundings. This piece of art displays my favorite person in the whole wide world, Jesus Christ. :)

PS. THE FIRST PHOTO IS OF THE OUR BAND ROOM HERE AT PAA. SORRY, BUT I COULDN'T GET THE CAPTION TO WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment