Thursday, April 14, 2011

Action Mini-Assignment

I think this photo is quite awesome because the whole picture is quite blurry. Her hair definitely adds a motion/action effect to this picture. It wasn't very windy outside and I couldn't figure out Jonny's camera too well, so this is my best shot.
I chose to use the hall water fountain because it is a great way to show motion/action. Water is something that is always moving no matter where it is. This picture is kinda dark and that is the main thing I do not like about it.

Now this photo just really looks entertaining. It looks like a lot of fun and everyone is in the midst of action. Mareliza's hair is cool again while Renee has a good smile on her face. Hunter is just there. I like this photo because it shows off our school and gives a fun example of the students that are apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment