Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Studios

1. Modern Art Photograph

Well, I would definitely be interested in taking modern looking photography.  I love the look of modern photography and how it is portrayed. Lots of times, they use black and white as there background and something as building to be the main object. This Art studio sounds like it would fit me and the kinds of photos I am interested in taking. They also take modern wedding pictures. Example. They take a picture on the beach with a sunset in the background. The image is more romantic feeling than images were in earlier generations. Modern Art is open from 9am to 10pm everyday. There address is 924 N Killingsworth Ct. Portland, OR 97217. There phone number (503) 481-7947.




2. Dave's Studio



Dave's Studio is very involved in taking sports action photos. It would be awesome to get someone local like him to be able to go to Oaks Park for my roller skating regionals. We have photographers at Nationals, but any professional action takers here. Daves is located in Vancouver, Washington, a short distance away. If I could even go to Daves studio and see some of his material, it was be really cool! I did not exceed in finding the hours of his studio, but I did get his phone number. Its (360) 256-5122.

3. Studio 3 

 Studio 3 would probably be my favorite choice of the "three"! :D They are located in the heart of downtown, on 12th Avenue. They take the most variety of all the studios I chose. Including food, footwear, portrait, Etc. They actually have two locations. One in Portland and one in Seattle. There are 6 main photographers that work at Studio 3. I would definitely be interested in going downtown so I could see many of their photos. It would be cool to get some techniques to how they take their pictures. I actually just called them and asked for their hours since they weren't on the website. She lady said they stay open till 5pm and stay after for helping if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment