Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Cell-Phone Assignment

"Family"

For part of my Thanksgiving Break, I am planning on going to the beach.We will be going to a local Outlet Mall there in Lincoln City, Oregon, and I will plan on taking a photo that shoes me and my grandma shopping together, or doing something that resembles "family". I would also like to get a picture of the beach/water if the weather happens to be okay. (And a sunset if I am lucky) If I could somehow relate these photos to family, then that would be great. If not, they will just be extras! :D
I definitely want to get a group picture of my grandma, my great grandma, and myself! Once I get home from from the beach, I will take a picture of our Thanksgiving dinner and gathering of our small family. On friday, I hope to get out and spend time with my dad. Whether it is shopping for Black Friday, or it is going and hanging out with some of his friends, I will get a "Dad and son picture" that resembles us as a family. Overall, my photos will be themed by my "Family" and will resemble the time I will spend with them this Thanksgiving break.







No comments:

Post a Comment