Monday, February 14, 2011

Landscape-3 Shots

Laurel Park- I already went there last weekend, but I wanted to shoot here because it is a unique place in the fact that it was the tallest and must difficult mountain that the pioneers ever had to cross over. I got some nice almost macro shots of moss located on many tree's, and a close up a crick running through the snow. Hopefully some of these photos will work out and I will be able to use them for my project.

Wild Wood Park- Wild Wood Park is unlike so many parks. It has the wonderful Sandy River running right next to it and is covered with many trees and a paved path. There are docks that allow you to venture out into the swamp areas and sometimes throughout the year, you will see small wildlife. Unfortunately, during the winter, they are not visible. I also was able to get some close ups of moss and maybe even a panorama of a wide open area close to one of the swaps.

Multnomah Falls- I have not shot here yet, but I definitely think that it could be an interesting place to get a vertical panorama, and maybe some close ups on the water. :) I just like that Multnomah falls is so vast compared to other water falls!

I am not sure where I am going to find my golden hour photos because it has been so rainy and very busy. :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment